Visible thinking is a visual representation that documents and supports the development of learner’s ongoing thoughts, wondering questions, reasons, and reflections. Mind maps, charts, lists, diagrams, worksheets are different ways to make thinking visible.
My Instagram Feed
- Multiple Intelligences Is Not Difficult to Learn. Start from Here
- Phonics: Is your child learning it in preschool? Explore its benefits
- The most effective and proven ways to instill the reading habits in children
- Guided Reading: Its awesome benefits and easy steps to implement
- Independence Day: Let us revisit some of its amazing facts
Event of interest
On 16th June in the year 1944, George Stinney, a 14 year old African-American boy, was wrongfully executed for the murder of two white girls. He became the youngest person ever executed in the 20th Century America.
beach benefits book caring classroom cognitive development comprehension comprehension skills eastern effective teaching essential skills functional play happiness harappa Hatehistory healthy eating healthy living history india kids motor skill myth nutrition odisha parenting pastpresentfuture pre-schooler Preschool puri reading realization relationship review Sharing skill building skills student students sunrise sunset swargadwar teacher teaching toddlers Worldnutritionday