Children should develop reading and comprehension skills starting from their preschool days. Acquiring these skills will help children to be successful in their academic, personal and professional life.
My Instagram Feed
- Multiple Intelligences Is Not Difficult to Learn. Start from Here
- Phonics: Is your child learning it in preschool? Explore its benefits
- The most effective and proven ways to instill the reading habits in children
- Guided Reading: Its awesome benefits and easy steps to implement
- Independence Day: Let us revisit some of its amazing facts
Event of interest
On 16th June in the year 1944, George Stinney, a 14 year old African-American boy, was wrongfully executed for the murder of two white girls. He became the youngest person ever executed in the 20th Century America.
74th Independence Day benefits books celebration childhood days children classroom comprehension contentvidhya Content writing controversial parenting technique democracy education effective teaching Freedom freedom fighter Harvard Gardner helicopter parenting independent india intelligence intelligences kids learningphonics lettersound mother Multiple intelligences national anthem national flag nutrition online learning online workshop parenting parenting technique patriotism pre-schooler prime minister of India reading reading books Reading habits skill building skill development students teacher teaching