Children should develop reading and comprehension skills starting from their preschool days. Acquiring these skills will help children to be successful in their academic, personal and professional life.
My Instagram Feed
- Phonics: Is your child learning it in preschool? Explore its benefits
- The most effective and proven ways to instill the reading habits in children
- Guided Reading: Its awesome benefits and easy steps to implement
- Independence Day: Let us revisit some of its amazing facts
- Content writing becomes easy when you join ContentVidhya
Event of interest
On 16th June in the year 1944, George Stinney, a 14 year old African-American boy, was wrongfully executed for the murder of two white girls. He became the youngest person ever executed in the 20th Century America.
beach benefits book caring cognitive development comprehension comprehension skills eastern effective teaching essential skills functional play happiness harappa Hatehistory healthy eating healthy living history india kids maintaining a healthy weight motor skill myth nutrition odisha parenting pastpresentfuture pre-schooler Preschool puri reading realization relationship review Sharing skill building skills student students sunrise sunset swargadwar teacher teaching toddlers Worldnutritionday